Saturday, September 13, 2008

Albert Einstein reduces boredom.

I have had a lot of time on my hands in the last 10 days. I have been sick, and in extreme pain. I have visited 1 clinic and been to the hospital twice now. Long story short the doctor's told me " we can tell you what you don't have". Very frustrating. They did however, determine that I have ovarian cysts and Fibroids in the uterus. Let me just say, ouch! Even on morphine, Ouch!

Anyways, as a result of this 10 days of pain, I have been unable to do anything other than sleep, watch TV, and surf the net. TV is extremely boring. How I was ever able to spend hours in front of it in the past is completely beyond me. I am now completely caught up on CSI Miami, and Family Guy. - lol

The other thing I have been doing is Stumbling online. It is incredible the amount of useless information that one can view. I have seen so many pictures, it is becoming difficult to determine which are real, and which are photo shopped. lol! Ok not really, but c'mon folks.

Every once in a while, I do find something that amuses me. I have always been a big fan of Albert Einstein. No, not the scientist, but the man himself. I'm not even sure why, other than his attitude in life. This was an incredibly intelligent and powerful man, and yet, he also seemed to have a love of life, and a childlike enthusiasm. He would pose for pictures, with his tongue sticking out. He was brilliant, and so real at the same time. I don't understand his scientific thoughts or theories. As a matter of fact, I don't even try. What I do enjoy about him, is his thoughts on life.

I found this, and thought that I would share it with you. It's 30 of his greatest quotes. Albert Einstein was not only a great scientist, but also a man who loved life....

http://www.2spare.com/item_92759.aspx

2 comments:

Carrie said...

seems all our bits are falling to pieces!

Unknown said...

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.”
Albert Einstein

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
Albert Einstein

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
Albert Einstein

“If you can’t explain it to a six year old, you don’t understand it yourself.”
Albert Einstein

“Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.”
Albert Einstein