Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Absolutely Awesome!

I am encouraged today. People sent me jokes- lol! How great is it to know that even strangers will step up when someone is in need. Truly amazing.

Kinda makes you want to go and swing on swings, or jump in puddles doesn't it?

I can remember being a little girl, and I had this bathing suit that looked like Wonder Woman's costume. I would spin and spin just to watch the little skirt swirl about in the air. At that moment, I WAS Wonder Woman. I would feel so strong, powerful, with my golden Bracelets. I search for the Golden Rope of truth. The best part was doing all of this while it is raining outside. Ahhh, that was the life. such Freedom, happiness and for that moment, I was a hero.

Folks, your responses have made me feel like a little girl. I'm spinning, and at the moment I am part of a great super hero team!

WHAM, BAM, Wonder Woman..........

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I have a friend that actually wears the wonder woman's arm bands when she needs strength. It helps - she swears by it!